Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Complaints......

Yeah....
I'm just an ordinary person, there are times when I feel bad, angry, irritated and disappointed.
At some point, I need to talk and express my feelings and what I hold inside, because sometimes I keep things in my heart, and when I can't bear it anymore I must let it out. And this is the only moment when I condemn someone that bothers me. When I start condemning someone, it means that I'm really pissed-off , because most of the time I just ignore it. Some of my friends know that when I start to grumble and feeling irritated, that person must have bothered me so much and disturbed me so much!
I talked to my hubby last night what I felt lately about some issues. I got less satisfaction in certain things and I felt annoyed to someone for some reasons. I just talked to him bla..bla as he listened to me. He told me to be patient but I still don't understand.
After having a good sleep, this morning I started to feel guilty of what I've condemned and complained. But I think it doesn't mean that I'm that bad, it's just that I'm a normal human being whose emotions are sometimes being affected with things around me which I don't like! And hey, haven't you complaining or condemning anyone in your life? I experienced a bad moment long time ago when they manipulate what I've expressed, bloody hell I didn't start it but they screwed it first! Is there anyone is this planet earth can just bear listening and keep their mouths shut? what the fish...
When I stumbled upon this video, I felt better, but still feeling guilty of what I've said. Maaf zahir batin.
This video really heals....

Bersabarlah...

No comments:

Post a Comment