Thursday, February 27, 2014

birdies



I just came home from work and went outside of the house,
"Hai sayang.. hai birdies!"
opss.. suddenly I saw a neighbour in the kitchen near my house, nanti dia ingat aku cakap sorang-sorang!
Normally when I come home from work, I will add some food and water at the corner of my backyard. Within a minute or two, there are so many of them flying to the bowl and chirping here and there. I feel happy looking at them eating and flying.
The weather is getting hotter and we should put at least a bowl of water for the birds, or maybe cats.
I bought a huge sack of cat food, sometimes there are someone else's cats coming for food. Luckily they didn't stay, they eat and leave.
It's a hot day, laying on the floor and watching them eating is like a blessing.. alhamdulillah...


No comments:

Post a Comment