Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy father's day


I love you dear father..
happy father's day...
the first and the last time I wished you happy father's day was on year 2011's father's day...
I never thought that was the last time...
But one thing for sure, I am proud father, I am proud because I have your gene and blood in my veins...
I'm so thankful for inheriting your spirits,
and much-much thankful for inheriting your looks...
I am happy that I have your face, eyes, mouth, hands, feet and your awesomeness.
Whenever I look at my hands, I feel glad because that's your hands too with the same bone structure. I also got dimples from you!
And the most important thing is, I got much-much prayers from you. Now I am going to give it back to you, the best prayers is just for you!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment