Saturday, September 13, 2014

Feeling tired

*sighhhhh*

Hari ni masuk kerja di pagi Ahad dengan perasaan yang malas.
Rasa nak lepak kat rumah dan buat apa yang patut.
Rasa nak tido sampai puas,
makan dan mengunyah, tengok cerita Tanah Kubur, atau dokumentary, atau layan cerita Maruko Chan.
There are times when I get bored with my work, and when there are a feeling of uncertainty or insecure...
I'm tired of my work when the reward is not worth of what it seems. This demotivates me and wash away the joy and fun that I wish I have at workplace. I feel bored when my career stays static and plain. *sighh*

I want to do something else such as joining the humanitarian NGO, traveling around the world, serving poor people and animal (instead of end user computer service arghhhhhh!!!) and have a roller coaster ride.

feeling blue on this Sunday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment