Friday, October 19, 2012

dream dream dream...

Semasa solat Isyak semalam, I prayed to Allah to 'meet' my father in my dreams. I asked Allah to send my regards to Wan, and to tell him that I will always pray for him for the rest of my life....
alhamdulillah...
I did dreamt of him last night...
I'm not sure in which part did he came into my dreams, but I can feel his existence in my dream.
But what I really remember, I cried very-very hard in my dream because I miss him so much. When I woke up this morning, my eyes were wet of tears....

I love you dad,
your adorable daughter that you put her photo in your wallet ( the only daughter that has her photo in your wallet :)  ) are getting her PhD in the graduation ceremony this morning. I told her that you were there sitting at the left side of the hall, 8 years ago, watching me.

She is just like you dad, she reminds me to you because she inherits most of what you have hehehe...

I love you dad...al-fatihah..

writing this entry makes me :''''''-(    .........

No comments:

Post a Comment