Sunday, May 29, 2011

Alhamdulillah it's over now!!

This morning I was sitting for my final examination, for the last paper of my master studies....Alhamdulillah it is over now..and I am so glad because I managed to complete all the 27 credit hours...the only thing left is my final project which I had withdrawn. I will continue on my project this September...it is such a great relief that I don't have to attend class during weekend anymore..

I began my studies at the end of December 2009 when my daughter was 16 months old and my son was 2 years and 5 months old...I want to thank my dear hubby so much for taking care of the children when I wasn't around on every Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm. I wouldn't forget his sacrifice, driving to UUM sending me to class, and went back home with the kids which were very small...and at the evening he came back to fetch me at around 6 pm. If the kids were asleep, he will put the pillow and the comforter in the car so the kids will stay asleep. Usually we will stop at the restaurant at Changlun having dinner, and reached home at around 8pm or 9pm...it seems hectic doesn't it?The house were so messy and toys were everywhere..but I can't do anything instead of went to sleep...all of us !! The next day, daddy went out at around 8am heading to his office..he has to finish his masters project too...since he's doing a research unlike mine which is coursework, he took a longer time to accomplish his work...

Can you imagine we didn't have time for ourselves during weekend? Now my daughter is almost 3 years old and his brother is 5. But the time is moving so fast, although there were pains and difficulties during my studies...the hardest moment was when my father and mother got sick and I can't come home to see them and I had tonnes of works to be finished..and what made me sick and stress was when I can't just easily take a leave. The other hard time was when my children got fever and couldn't sleep at night when I had to send my project or assignment tomorrow morning! I breastfeed my daughter so it was very difficult when I was running in and out of the room to finish my work. During exam, while breastfeeding, I read books! There was one night when my daughter got fever and I stayed up the whole night finishing my project, what touched my heart was when my hubby woke up and helped me doing my work! I wasn't be able do it that time because I was carrying my daughter on my shoulder.

I am glad it is over now..Alhamdulillah....now I have much time preparing for the project that I had withdrawn in April...I am soooo relieved that I don't have to sacrifice my weekend anymore!!! Here we go kids we'll gonna have fun again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment