Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Selamat tahun baru 2014!

Happy new year!
Hari ni dah 1 Januari 2014, I'm one more year older, itu yang significant hehehe....
Bab-bab azam, I do have resolution once in a while. If we want to change something, we won't have to wait, just do it at the right moment.
It's just that when the figure moves to 2014, it seems a little bit scary because mostly women are afraid of getting old, including me hehehe... and now I'm heading to 4th series oh myy!!
But I do have a list of what to do and what to avoid. This list should be fulfilled at all the time, it is not necessarily for 2014.
I'm changing and improving of what should I read, what should I watch, what should I wear etc.. because the inputs create who I really am. I should really improve myself and my family spiritually.
My children has a great potential of being a productive muslim one day, and it's me who has to inspire and pray a lot for that. And everything begins with me first, because all I want is the safety of my children in this world and hereafter, and I should never stop praying, inspiring and guiding them.
My prayers also go to my late father, and I will always pray for his safety as he always did that when he was alive, until I became who I am today. I believe his prayers has to do something with his children's success in life. I love you dad, it will be 3 years since the last time I saw you, I won't stop praying for you. When my boy and his father were getting into the car for payers at the mosque, I will ask him to pray for you too dad...
Finally, I hope this new year brings more good things and blessings.. amin....
have a good year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment