Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How are you?


Tonight is a peaceful night with no more firecrackers and 'bombs' exploding around. It was a temporary quite night after some 'explosions' after iftar. Are they already in bed? In my former residential area where I used to live, the noise started after iftar and subsided till morning, but in here, they went to sleep earlier I guess heheh.... at least my children can sleep well, that's good enough! When they were infants, I kept on cursing at those children playing firecrackers in the middle of the night because when they were sleeping soundly, the blasts surely had frightened and made them awake

It was already late at night when I remembered that I left my lappy in my car. I went outside and took it from the boot while looking at the stars, and hoping that I could witness a shooting star or a meteor. Or maybe I can witness some signs of lailaturqadar? heheheh....

When I looked at the clear sky, with beautiful stars... I'm just wondering...

Wan....
how are you doing now?
are you happy?
what do you see now?
do you see angels around you?
I wish Allah may protect you from any harms...
I know He will protect you father... because you are a good father....
Are you alright?
Do you still remember me?
Do you think like the way you did when you were alive?
Do you still feel the pain of death?
Do you come and see me where I can't see you?
I love you father...
I remember you in every microsecond of my life...
And I pray for you all the time, till the last beat of my heart...

Oh Allah...
please protect my father...
and please forgive him...
I hope Wan will come into my dream tonight, so that I'll be happier....

I miss you Wan...


No comments:

Post a Comment